Friday, November 1, 2013

Lagging Economy? Body Parts Become Cash Machines!

Many people are so desperate to make money in our economy that they are doing things they would have never believed they would do...like selling their hair to survive.   We have a better plan! ...Dennis

Bodies Double as Cash Machines With U.S. Income Lagging: Economy

Hair, breast milk and eggs are doubling as automated teller machines for some cash-strapped Americans such as April Hare.

Out of work for more than two years and facing eviction from her home, Hare recalled Louisa May Alcott’s 19th-century novel and took to her computer.
“I was just trying to find ways to make money, and I remembered Jo from ‘Little Women,’ and she sold her hair,” the 35-year-old from Atlanta said. “I’ve always had lots of hair, but this is the first time I’ve actually had the idea to sell it because I’m in a really tight jam right now.”

No comments:

Post a Comment